My daughter has been taking lessons with Ms. Crosby for just over a year now and we very pleased with the progress. She is continuously progressing in her ability and has surpassed other same grade students in her school."
- Parent Linda E.
Flute lessons are for everyone.
Private Lessons help students learn:
- Music they love!
- Music reading and theory
- Proper flute technique and posture
- How to achieve a great tone with vibrato and intonation
- How to perform with others
- Performing as a soloist at regularly scheduled studio recitals
- Preparation for auditions and competitions
- Extra support for band music
- Practice management and motivation
- Injury prevention techniques
Flute lessons are offered at 30, 45, and 60 minute intervals.
Students are accepted as young as Kindergarten, and there is no upper age limit.
Highly recommend! Jocelyn takes a holistic approach as a music educator, adapting her teaching to support students in reaching their full potential. Jocelyn interacts professionally and personably with students and parents, and is an accomplished musician and performer."
- Parent Sarah S.
Ms. Crosby is certified to teach music in Pennsylvania and has a Bachelor's Degree in Music Education and Flute Performance, as well as a Master's Degree in Music History and a second Master's Degree in Education. She considers herself a lifelong learner and has completed two levels of Suzuki training and is pursuing Kinderflute training so she can use the best methods to help students learn how to play the flute.